Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I do believe she gets it!

When I arrived at my daughter's school for pickup, her teacher mentioned Kysa (2yrs) had attached to a particular toy and refused to leave it in the library. Then I looked more closely at the toy she was clutching, and I began to sob. And then her teacher "got it" (gasping with hands covering her heart), and suggested Kysa take the toy home for a sleep over.




Kysa told me in the car that she was holding her "Baby Brother" and she needed to feed him milk. So before nap time she did.



                      
And then she asked me to rock them to sleep. So of course, I obliged.

                                                             
And then this....

                                           
Even at 2, I think she gets it. I think we're ready.

Sobbing happily, 
Allison


1 comment: